Whether you’re trying to look good in that new Walmart one-piece or you just want to impress the ladies by squeezing into your old high school underwear, summer is a time to get fit! Follow these fitness do’s and don’ts and you’ll end up with a body that’ll elicit catcalls from women and children alike.
1. Devote Equal Time to Each Muscle Group
2. Don’t Overdo It On Sit-Ups
3. Rest Between Reps
4. Convert Your Kid’s Old Bedroom Into a Personal Fitness Center
5. Turn Every Moment Into a Fitness Challenge
6. Regulate Your Body Temperature
Take a moment to cool off by panting with your tongue out while rolling around in the mud.
7. Focus on Your Glutes
10. Reap the Romantic Rewards